The State of Illinois is in Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois Plan. This final phase of the restoration plan signifies a full reopening. An indoor mask mandate is currently in effect until further notice. Listed below are updates to previous measures for Park District of Franklin Park programs and facilities. Based on CDC and Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines, face masks are required for indoor Park District of Franklin Park programs and events regardless of vaccination status.
- Organized group recreational activities are operating without participant limits.
- The Fitness Center is operating at full capacity and reservations are not needed. Members must check-in with staff at the front desk.
- Open Play does not require reservations. The gymnasium can accommodate 30 players at once. Participants must check-in with staff at the front desk and have their own mask.
- The Community Center’s meeting rooms and Centre at North Park can host groups at full room occupancy.
- Public skating sessions at the Franklin Park Ice Arena are available at full capacity and spectators are allowed. Pre-registration is not required. Locker rooms are available for skaters.
The safety of our residents, participants and staff is a priority. We encourage you to continue wearing face masks and practice social distancing. We look forward to returning to a sense of normalcy and your increased participation! We welcome you to contact us at (847) 455-2852 or by direct staff email with questions. Your support and understanding during this past year is truly appreciated.